James visited each project and talked in detail with the builder to gain further insight into the complexity of the project. Every entry had some kind of unique twist and the standard was very good.
Scoring was made and at the end of the evening the entrants were waiting to find out who had won in each category. A summary of the entries and the winners is available at the end of this post. A short video of the projects is below.
Thanks again to all the builders who provided their projects for scrutiny. Hope you enter more projects next year.
- 2E0XRB – BitX 40m receiver – WINNER!
- M1KDJ – 2M Yagi (6 element) – WINNER!
- M1CJE – 2M Yagi (2 element)
- M1CJE – 10MHz reference and NTP server – WINNER!
- M0OSM – Brass CW paddle
- M0OSM – QRPlabs QCX – WINNER!
- G4AJA – FM Broadcast Receiver